Thursday 7 October 2010

Designed2Delight Two Apples

"Surely the apple is the noblest of fruits." -- Henry David Thoreau, Wild Apples

It is time for the first October challenge from Designed2Delight digital stamps. The image 'Two apples' was really great to colour.
Then I read the challenge over at DoubleDelight and my heart sank - use border punches. I only have one and of snowflakes!!! Help! So I hope my inventive use of an oval punch will be acceptable. :)
The sentiment is just typed up in MS-Word on the computer.
The paper is from the Season your Holidays club on Create with TLC. Paulette offers lots of fun wordt art and vintage digi freebies. Its well worth having a look at her blog and store.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Double Delight - DD14 - Border punches and the Delightful Inspiration digi!

No comments:

Post a Comment