Wednesday 14 July 2010

Something new that I tried and a few more creations

Hi there,

I tried to make a spring fold card this weekend and this is how it ended up. I quite like the different shape and the added dimensions of the card. I found the tutorial for the card at Slitcoaststampers here. It was really easy! Not so easy was trying to take a photo. :) The medallion was a freebie sheet from Fred, She said Designs.


I entered a few challenges over at Crafters Digital Art Centre on Sunday. If you haven't joined, I can really recommend that you do! There are plenty of free digi stamps on offer and really friendly people.

Anyway, here are my creations:


This was my entry for the colour challenge - you guessed it - Yellow! This is such a happy card that I think that I will send it to a brave little girl called Bella. If you want to know more about Bella, here is a link to her website, Bella Tucker.org.

And this was my entry for a Whimsy birthday card. From the comments I have had I think I should have looked for a challenge about bows! The bow was recycled off a gift. I wish I had more!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jaqi

No comments:

Post a Comment